Saturday, May 10, 2008

The Girls

Updates on the girls. They get along great. Natalie only allows Annette to play with her baby toys, if I ever hand Annette one of Natalie's toys, she almost immediately takes it away and replaces it with a baby toy. Natalie loves to pat Annette's head and tickle her face and smoosh her with hugs. Annette loves to watch whatever Natalie is doing.



Natalie is being potty trained. She is wonderful at going number one on the toilet, not so great at the other one. It may be a long road.



Annie is sitting up on her own, eating baby food, and still can't turn from her stomach to her back. That's a lot of baby to move around, you know?

5 comments:

bethany said...

Your girls are seriously so cute-I just want to pinch Annie's cheeks :) Glad that the two of them get along-I can just see Jakson attacking his sister...

KatieB said...

love the girls. can't wait to see them this summer!

Jodie said...

Haha- I love that about Natalie and the toys. Stila still doesn't like Alexa to play with ANYTHING, but she's getting nicer. Whenever Alexa cries, Stila will sit and sing "Twinkle, Twinkle" right in her face.
Let's try to get together before we go to Cancun on Thurs?

Sara said...

Cute pictures! I miss your little girls.

Heather said...

Sounds like typical kid stuff to me. By boys were like that, super at #1 not so great at #2. Best of luck, know that I'm being tortured right along with you. Ben and I are also in for the long haul!