Friday, May 02, 2008

Back to Real Life

James and I had a great time on our trip! We really didn't take that many pictures, I guess after you get married pictures of yourselves seriously taper off. Anyway, here we are at the Ben Folds concert, which was fabulous! He's so talented, there were times when his hands were a blur because he was playing the piano so fast.



Our view of the stage



Our friends Dave and Holly met us, James surprised me!



Room service at our hotel...ah, this is the life!

8 comments:

doublej said...

Looks like fun...A concert sounds really good about now.

Holly said...

Thanks for including us! We love hanging out with you guys anytime you are in town!

And FYI, I threw up the next morning from that pizza we ate. Must be a theme when we go to concerts with you guys because I threw up after the Dave Matthews concert as well! I'm not blaming you guys...yet.

Holly said...

Oh wait! I didn't get sick after we saw Guster with you guys. Okay, you are in the clear.

Natalie said...

What a great trip! It was probably so nice to have a nice weekend away.
Are we going to see you this summer?

bethany said...

I.need.a.vacation. Seething with jealousy. I want room service.

James said...

Holly, I was afraid of the disturbing trend you noted but I'm glad Guster cleared our good name. Hope you are feeling better and more rested after your Orient adventure.

KatieB said...

sounded like it was fabulous. so jealous!

Jodie said...

Wait a second- you like Guster, too?
I'm not jealous you went to UT, but I am jealous you went to Ben Folds.