Monday, October 11, 2010

Happy Birthday James!!

So James' birthday was actually yesterday: 10/10/10. Pretty cool, huh? I feel pretty dang lucky to have such a great hubby. I don't like getting all mushy on blogs really, but I'll just name one thing I love about James: he's just so very nice to everybody. He really is the most thoughtful guy I know, a cut above the rest. :)

And he is a fun guy to go to Disneyland with, and eat giant corndogs with, have you tried these at Disneyland?



If you know James at all you will know he's a big fan of chocolate (to put it mildly). I made him a Coca Cola Cake for his birthday, it was really good, if I do say so myself. Check out the recipe on my cooking blog.

5 comments:

Sara said...

Happy Birthday James! Glad you had a good day.

Holly said...

I would agree, he really is the nicest person. Ever.

Happy Birthday James!

-The Lesues

Sue Ann said...

And Jonathan told me he is a darn good basketball player, as well!!! Happy Birthday, James!

James said...

Thanks Lissy...you're too nice. ;-) Fantastic cake made by a completely fantastic wife!

Barb/Mom/Grandma Barbie said...

Sorry we missed the big day. But will still come through with the present!!!! Happy Birthday!