Friday, November 21, 2008

November Heat

Those of you who live in California know that we totally skipped Fall here, and we might skip Winter too, and just go straight to Spring/Summer. We've had 80 degree weather almost this entire month, and even 90 degree weather at times. Well, I was looking through old pictures and I found this one:



Date: November 10, 2006. I'm beginning to think it's always this hot in October and November and we just forget every year and complain that it's so hot THIS year. So note to self: just accept that we don't have Fall in southern California, it WILL be hot through Thanksgiving and no cozy sweaters will be worn (cross our fingers) until December.

P.S. I don't want any of you out-of-staters rolling your eyes, the heat can get old!

4 comments:

stephanie said...

i hear you on the heat. it is killing me.

Coleen said...

the heat gets really old when you are fat and pregnant

Natalie said...

Sorry, but I just can't feel bad for you. It was 28 degrees today in Buffalo.

doublej said...

I CONCUR!!! I had my bags packed for Antartica in November, only the Thanksgiving rain week kept me in place. Good thing I didn't put any summer clothes away!