1. The Inspector Linley series on Mystery!...so good!
2. My fly swatter, because it's helped me kill about 40 flies in my house this last weekend...no exaggeration, so gross.
3. Google Reader...hello! Why didn't anybody tell me about this a long time ago? You check the blogs you love to check, only when they're updated, so you don't have to keep checking the sites to see if they've updated yet. So great.
4. Cricklers. A word puzzle I can sit and do in five minutes, need I say more.
5. The Olympics. The only sporting events I TRULY enjoy watching. I am so amazed by these athletes, it's been really fun to watch.
6. These hairbows I figured out how to do last night, I can't wait to make more! Now I have something to keep my hands busy while I watch tv. These ones are a picture I borrowed from the site I got the tutorial at, not mine. I used satin ribbon and they turned out really cute.
7. Sorry. I have to say it. The perfect summer weather we're having right now. Okay, I won't dwell for those of you who don't live here.