Saturday, February 25, 2006

Baby Food

Well, I have done something I never thought I would do. I made my own baby food. Some of you may be rolling your eyes right now, but it actually wasn't that hard! I am feeling oh so domestic for the moment. I made sweet potatoes and carrots, Natalie loves them! Now don't get me wrong, I still feed her the jars, I just thought I'd give it a try, and was pleasantly surprised. And little miss Natalie is quite the eater, let me tell you. I feed the little babe more than I would eat sometimes. And she hasn't rejected a single food yet. So far she's had sweet potatoes, squash, avocado, banana, peaches, pears, green beans, oatmeal, rice cereal, and barley. Yum yum. Such a health nut! Although I must say, I think her favorite food is her hands. Posted by Picasa

No comments: