Saturday, February 25, 2006

Baby Food

Well, I have done something I never thought I would do. I made my own baby food. Some of you may be rolling your eyes right now, but it actually wasn't that hard! I am feeling oh so domestic for the moment. I made sweet potatoes and carrots, Natalie loves them! Now don't get me wrong, I still feed her the jars, I just thought I'd give it a try, and was pleasantly surprised. And little miss Natalie is quite the eater, let me tell you. I feed the little babe more than I would eat sometimes. And she hasn't rejected a single food yet. So far she's had sweet potatoes, squash, avocado, banana, peaches, pears, green beans, oatmeal, rice cereal, and barley. Yum yum. Such a health nut! Although I must say, I think her favorite food is her hands. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

kkkshelby said...

Hi. I saw your blog through Stephanie's links ... I was a roommate of hers at BYU for a couple years.
But our daughters look to be close to the same age ... we're just starting foods too! I am contemplating attempting to make some also ... I've read and others say it's not too hard. We'll see.

Anyway. Cute girl! They are lots of fun huh.

My blog is also linked through Stephanie's site.

Kiersten