Sunday, April 10, 2011

Photo Class

My friend Beth organized a free photo class this month (link on my sidebar). Since I got a new camera for my birthday, I thought I'd give it a try. It's just a point and shoot, but I still have a lot to learn about taking pictures. The first assignment was "old". Here is my picture:



We were out of town for Spring Break this week in La Quinta, which is close to Palm Springs. Since I didn't have most of my possessions with me, my mom and I went out to scout out something old. We came across this cute little restaurant, the Homestead, and found some fun things on the premises. We had a great time taking pictures of Annie and her cousin Lizzy, and this old wagon that was part of the grounds. Here are some other fun pictures we got (just for fun)...



2 comments:

bethany said...

Annie is getting so big-I hardly recognized her!! Love the photo-I miss you!!

Sara said...

Did you have a fun trip? I love the old picture- and all the pictures actually.