Monday, September 06, 2010

Labor Day

We spent our Labor Day with cousins. My girls love their cousins...a lot. I barely saw them today. We also consumed about a million calories, what is with three-day weekends and stuffing your face? Blech! What a way to bid Summer goodbye. I'm so ready for you Fall. How did you spend your Labor Day?



By the way, the girls crawled in to these themselves. My 5 year old and almost 3 year old do not sit in high chairs anymore...if only I could contain them that easily.

2 comments:

Barb/Mom/Grandma Barbie said...

They are such little characters. We loved spending the weekend with you.

Holly said...

Yesterday Dave painted a bedroom for me and I started working on Gwen's Halloween costume. The air is cooling down and the leaves on the mountains are changing. I'm SO ready for fall. I am ready for sweaters and hot cocoa!

P.S. We'll be down in your neck of the woods in October!