1. James had fun building sand castles. (And Natalie too)
2. Watched this life guard tower topple over...twice. It was replaced the next morning.
3. Spent quality time with our girls, just relaxing.
4. Catan was played. Efforts were made by the Whites to become Lord(ess) of Catan, and we failed miserably. Darn it!
5. We attended the 4th of July Parade in Coronado, as you can see it was a big hit with Natalie.
6. Annie liked it!
7. Sand was eaten...and enjoyed thoroughly actually.
8. This view was enjoyed, every night.
9. Fireworks were watched (and a little tv, too).
10. A surrey ride with the L.'s. Yes, we did actually do this. And it WAS the highlight of the trip!