Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Pumpkin City!

James and I took Natalie to Pumpkin City last night for Family Night, it was so much fun! A great place for toddlers. She especially liked the Petting Zoo where she met many new goat friends, although the sheep were afraid of her. Then we picked out our pumpkin, Natalie liked to sit on the pumpkins. A very successful evening, we'll definitely be going back next year.


Which one should we get?


Touch. This one's pretty nice.


Natalie was so excited when we first went in the petting zoo, she was laughing hysterically.


The White Family (no, not the goats) Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

bethany said...

What a cute family picture. Great for your Christmas card, no? You'd be the only one to send out a pic with goats in the background. I'm so excited to come and see you in real life instead of just in pictures! YEA for Monday!

Holly said...

how fun, i love pumpkin patches! i am excited cause i just saw one (albeit small) in springville! so as soon as dave can get off work before it gets dark we'll go. i am way too scared to go somewhere like that with 2 kids on my own!

stephanie said...

you guys look so good! that natalie is so darling. i love her blonde hair!

Kelley said...

OK, I know I see her like twice a week, but I can't get over how cute she is. I love the first "big belly" shot...

Annie said...

I like the first picture, too. I love how the pumpkins are lined up in the background. Very nice composition. It makes my eyes happy. And of course, Natalie looks SO cute as always - the best part of the photo.